Apple cider vinegar has many proven benefits. Here is just a short list of what it can do for your health. Doses range from 1-2 teaspoons to 1-2 tablespoon per day mixed in a large glass of water.
1) Can kill many types of bacteria:
It has a long history of being used as a natural disinfectant and preservative. The main substance in vinegar, acetic acid, can kill harmful bacteria or prevent them from multiplying. It has also been known as a way to .
2) Lowers blood sugar levels and fights Diabetes:
If consumed before meals, apple cider vinegar can improve insulin sensitivity and lower blood sugar levels.
3) Can reduce belly fat and aide in weight loss:
It can help you to feel full sooner so that you eat fewer calories.
4) Lowers cholesterol and improves heart health:
Several animal studies have shown vinegar can reduce blood triglyceride, cholesterol and blood pressure.
5) May have protective effects against cancer:
Several studies have showed that vinegar can kill or shrink tumors. However, these studies were performed using cells in test tubes or rats.